Monday, October 24, 2016

quick trip report of Friday's tour on Oct 24, 2016

I joined a wonderful trip to Braeben Golf on last Friday. There are a lot of perfect facilities, like wide landscape with 18 golf holes, a shining show room and tourist vehicles. What impressed me deeply is that it was a waste landfill before and it was reused as a golf course by planting and rebuilding smartly. This shows Canadian wise and their strong awareness of  protecting environment. This attracted me to have a real view on it. Except for a good sight, their facilities convenient us a lot, for example,  the tourist vehicles allowed us to walk less in the blowing clod wind. Also, the fanny sections include the golf experiencing for the tourists and golf  movement demonstration. I think it is good trip because it enriched my understanding of Canadian culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment