Monday, October 3, 2016

assignment on 3 Oct 2016

Hi ABC,

I wrote this email to complain about my bad experience in your restaurant and manager's poor attitude. My husband and I ordered an lobster and wished to have good dinner in ABC branch in the evening of 1st Oct; however, the empty lobster shell with little meat shocked me seriously when I opened the pack. What is worse seem to be the negative attitude of canteen Manager, Mr Robert. He appeared to be suspect my complaint and wondered I cheat him for more refunded lobsters. The meal was quit by ourselves immediately as for the rude reaction. May I ask you investigate what was going on at that day and response to me with a apologize letter as well as 30% discount of that meal? If there were not satisfied solutions, my complaint and bad experience will be share with CBC as well as related association.

I am looking forwards to receiving your reply. Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Keith He

No comments:

Post a Comment