Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Task 1:

Write in point form up to ten accomplishments you have accomplished in your profession life. Make sure to start with action verbs.
-I can meet dead line. For example, I took 95% online ethic-conduct course before deadline in the past 9 years.
-I am good at planing daily work. For example, I apply calendar APP in my cell phone to list main tasks according to their priority, and then deleted ones once they were completed.
-I have rich experience regarding developing vertical market. For example, I worked as an Automobile Vertical Market Learder and got 20% sales growth vs 2012.
-I like business trip, even overnight trip. 40% of my working time was spent on business trip in order to have field visit to end-users and channels. It was fantasty to communicate with them and got useful information.
-I am knowledgable in the Personal Safety field. I took most the Personal Safety Divison trainings, like breathing protection and hearing protection. And got 80 points in the aftewards tests
-I always go througth self-learning. In 2012, I finally got Registe Safety Engineer Certificate throught continous learning and practices.
-I can motivate people. My new team got 20% sales growth by co-conducting strong strategies.
-I am a good listener. In each field call and meeting, listening to voice of custmers took over 80% time and I would like to share my experience later. So, most of them like communicating with me directly.
-I am good at presentation with Power Point. To gain more support from management and sales team, I had to spend more time demostrating benefits as well as version by data analyzing model, market analyzing, competitor analyzing and so on.
-I am an result-orientation person. Sales target completement and market share gaining were my goal. As a result, setting detailed metrics can be presented in all my plan.

Task 2:

Create your ‘Power Statement’ now, don’t be afraid to go back as far as you need and write an inventory of your "15 minutes of fame." Use this website to help you out to create your profile. Click on this link and create your own profile. Make sure to use your ‘’Power Statement” to impress employers!

Task 3:

After creating a profile, try to connect with at least ten from your classmates today.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment