Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday's Assignment on 20 July 2016


  1. Which of the requirements is/are the biggest barrier to your getting Canadian citizenship.
  2. Tell a partner what your plans are in regard to citizenship--when, how, and why.
  3. Write an email to a relative overseas about those plans.
-I think the great obstacles for me are lengths of liviing in canada, and income tax filling as well.

-An email to my oversea friends about my plan of being an canadian citizen.

Hi Bear,
We have not got in touch with each other for couples of months. How do you do recently? I indeed feel like Canada after having lived  for serval months for its peace and fun. So, I began to consider to apply for being an canadian citizen once my length of living in Canda is qualified. In order to accomplish this plan, my whole family will keep on living in Canada in the coming 4 years until our applications are approved. It is my pleasure to invite you and your family to have a trip to Canada and I am sure you will enjoy these peaceful and beautiful place.
Best regards,
Keith He


  1. Read and comment below on this letter to the editor: Too Easy
    1. What does the author think of Canadian citizenship?
    2. List the reasons given in the letter.
    3. Respond briefly with your position and reasons
-The author think the policy of being canadian citizenship is week.
-There are 4 reasons listed on author's letter. The main resons are that birth tourism boom sparks petition, real estate action needs sales datas,  flood of Mexicans are the criminals, division undong U.S, and graduated licenses cut crash rate.
-In my opion, the current policy of canadian citizenship is fair and attracts worldwide experienced workers as well as investors. 







No comments:

Post a Comment